Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine is entirely in English and includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.This issue Includes:
- 11 Knitting patterns from a talented group of desingers including: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreaux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Eveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin
- An interview with Susan Crawford
- A long-format story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- A Column by Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal Recipes
- A travel guide to Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat, and shop