Learn to Crochet on Sunday January 19th with Cathy at 1pm!
Learn the basics of crochet
- work a crochet chain
- chain stitch
- reading a crochet pattern
- basic crochet stitches & terms
- how to keep rows edges straight
- 1 skein of Worsted Weight Yarn. Recommend: Cascade 220 or Berroco Vintage
- Crochet Hook (provided by Rita Mae's for class)
10% off all materials for classes when you purchase at Rita Mae's
Prep: Make sure to get to the studio a little early to purchase supplies and have yarn wound if needed.
**Please note that this class will teach you the basics of crochet. In class, you may explore a project options! We have help days every Tuesday from Noon-6pm in case you need more guidance after the workshop.